2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Absolute dissapointment

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Absolute dissapointment
By coswife13 on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this 2010 Malibu used with 55,888 miles on it. Lets just say I should have kept my 2007 Impala. I traded due to wanting a car without leather but needless to say that was a small problem compared to everything that has happened with this Malibu. I have been back to the dealership 6 times in the last month and a half that I have had it and it still isn't running properly. I had to put all new tires, new brakes, a new blower in the heater. My speakers are junk and they have put new struts on but I am still experiencing the same noise as before the "new" struts were on. I have never had to put this much work into a car before and my first car was 15 years old when I got it!

Nice pick up and go for a 4 cylinder, decently comfortable seats, nice body style

Should come equipped with better quality parts and more "technology" for being a 2010.
By commenter
on 04/27/13 22:44 PM (PDT)

The only problem you listed which isn't normal wear & tear for a vehicle with over 55,000 miles is a heater fan...and you don't care for the speakers..hardly a reason to refer to the car as junk...