Love my Malibu
By First Chevy on
2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I come from a Honda/Toyota family, but couldn't resist buying the Malibu after getting in one at the LA Auto Show. The interior design is better than all the competitors, although materials aren't as good as some. The ride is remarkably quiet and comfortable. The exterior grew on me. Its a great balance of aggressiveness, class, and distinctiveness. So far no problems except that one passenger door would not open the day I bought the car, but that was fixed promptly. I'm giving American cars a chance, and so far I am pleased.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth and XM radio. Ambient lighting, Black granite paint, interior design, layout, and color scheme. Nice fabric. Great base sound system. Quiet, comfortable ride. Stability and Traction control. Great bang for your buck for a base model. Feels and performs like a more expensive car.
Suggested Improvements
Hard plastics bring the interior down a bit. PLEASE add something soft to rest my arm on the door. Door makes rattling sound when music plays loudly. Steering wheel is too big and bulky. Bigger glove box. Better floor mats. In a few words: work on the details!