2010 Chevrolet Malibu 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love it

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Love it
By Jim on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Overall great purchase. Got 33.5 MPG on first trip over mountains to New England states. 26.4 around town. Handles well, pickup great for 4 cylinder, had Corolla 4 cylinder which had no guts. Power seats with lumbar support is great for my aching back and eases pain on long trips. Like the top of the dashboard compartment for storing EZ-Pass box and sun glasses. XM is great...will sign on for that and ON STAR after subscription ends. Got the Gold Mist exterior and Cocoa interior and I get a lot of compliments on its overall looks. Wife wants one too. Hers is an 07 Malibu. We are the "KEN AND BARBY MAILBU" couple. Great value for the money.

Favorite Features

Quiet ride compared to corolla. Great handling. Mpg. XM. Top of dashboard 'glove box'. Console room. Trunk capacity. Back seat room. On star. Cargo nets. Remote start is wonderful because helps to cool the car before I get in and should be great for those cold winter Pennsylvania months.

Suggested Improvements

Wider trunk 'mouth' because it is so narrow that I have trouble getting my large golf bag in through that narrow opening. Would like locking gas cap for when the prices shoot up and people steal gas.