2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: I am totally in love with this

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

I am totally in love with this car!
By KimberleyC on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After extensive reading of Edmunds reviews and comments by owners of various sedans I focused my search on the Chevy Malibu for safety ratings, MPG, and style. I didn't think I could afford the higher trim level but searched until I found one I could afford. I bought a pre-owned 2010 LT2 with only 960 miles on it! I love everything about my car! The interior is far nicer than lower trim levels that disappointed me as appearing "cheap." This car is a 4- cylinder and has plenty of pep and sips gas! The interior cabin is my favorite. It was a stylish interior with ambient night light and luxurious feel and all the amenities I'd hoped to afford. Totally a "best buy" for me! I love it!

Bluetooth, remote start, sunroof, chrome wheels, gas economy, leather seats, heated seats, spaciousness, great acceleration, and luxurious interior. Appreciate the Chevy powertrain warranty. Made in America!

I am pressed to think of any major improvements. Would like to see a "bump" strip on the side door panels and a chrome strip at the bottom, underneath the doors for easy cleaning. A person of large stature may have a difficult time getting in and out. I would add a handle for passenger front seat.