2010 Chevrolet Malibu 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Happy so far

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Happy so far
By jj on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased this car after having two Chrysler 300's. Was impressed with the drive and interior features/appointments the Malibu offered. Biggest issue is getting used to less interior room compared to the 300, but this car offered more with the satellite radio, hands free Bluetooth, etc. Primary issue I'm having is the steering tends to want to drift right. I already had this in the dealer and they made an adjustment and it still does it. A bit frustrating. Also the steering when turning doesn't appear overly smooth, but getting used to it. Also don't really care for the location of the manual shifting levers on the steering wheel. Mileage is decent and overall I am satisfied.

Favorite Features

Satellite radio available on lower trim models, Bluetooth capability, smooth ride, nice quiet 4 cylinder engine, gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Getting in and out of the car can be a bit tricky because of how low it sits. Feel I have to slightly contort myself to get in and out to avoid hitting my head or anything else. Would like to see more compartments somewhere (besides the big one on the dash) for phone, etc.