2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Great Car

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Great Car
By intoz24s on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My wife wanted the Buick Enclave but that's quite a bit more so we agreed on the Malibu. It's a nice car that rides well and is quiet on the road. Ours is the LTZ with the V6 and the engine is something beautiful to listen to when accelerating. The car on the highway truely does get 30-32 MPG.

The V6 is smooth and beautiful to listen too. The transmission is smooth and always knows what gear to be in (I'm used to 4 speed autos that just don't downshift when needed). The seats are comfortable for long drives and the ride is a nice combination of smooth, soft and sporty all in one.

The trunk has a small opening and isn't very high from the floor to the top. My wife is always complaining about the head rests and how they protrude too far foward and interfear with her "hair" (I have no problem with them). Ours has the paddles shifters and I realize the car magazines think owners want these things but they're really just in the way when resting your hands on the steering wheel.