2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Best Value on the Road

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

2010 Chevrolet Malibu

LT1 Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Best Value on the Road
By Kristi Fuller on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Although I just purchased this car I can say that it is confirming all of the research that I did on it before hand. In comparison to the other sedans in its category and price range it really beat them in terms of the reviews that I read and the safty crash ratings. My husband and I were looking for something new, affordable and safe to drive for years ahead. He and I will be putting alot of mileage on it between working and school. We also wanted something safe for the kids when we don't take them in the family minivan. We bought the most basic version of this model and there is nothing cheap or basic about it. You also can't beat the warranties on it.

Stylish, solid, comfortable, duel dvd in back headrests, fuel economy, extensive warranties, On Star, safe and affordable. I am so thrilled with this car and hope that it helps to "Bring GM back".

Honestly, so far I can't think of one. I would recommend this car to anyone. In the past I have had Cadillacs, Jegs, you name it (fully loaded) and I am still thrilled with this car!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review