2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
Wow....Love It!
By DJA on 11/19/09 11:36 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Last year my other vehicle had to go into the shop to get painted. I rented a malibu and did not want to give it back! The ride and comfort is awesome. It is so quite and looks great. I was up side down on the vehicle that I was driving and had to wait until now to get one. The dealership gave me a good deal on my trade and with the rebates, I am very happy. I really enjoy driving this vehicle. Get one!

new car purchase
By percy456 on 11/15/09 19:17 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Replacing 04 Maxx LT w. 32K miles on a whim. Also drive Buick Lucerne. LTZ has almost all features except memory seats. On 2-25 mile test drives at 64MPH,LTZ averaged 41 per DIC on I80. LTZ is quieter,seems more solid than 04.Think we are going to enjoy it!

Love it
By CalgarySL on 11/12/09 09:32 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I got 1LT Mocha Steel Metallic 2010 model and already have 3000 Kms on it. Ride is so smooth. Unfortunately, an someone rear ended it, but very little damage. Car is in body shop now.

Beautiful Ride 2010 Malibu
By Sunnyleaf on 10/30/09 06:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car on October 27th, 2009, it rides good, I love the way it handles the road. You can't go wrong for the price. I bought the White Pearl Diamond. It's fabulous!!

A Well Kept Secret
By John on 10/09/09 18:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After considering the Accord and Camry compared to Malibu, it was hands down Malibu. The quality interior really stands out- what a sharp looking mid- size. The options on this car are too numerous to mention. The mocha steel metallic exterior looks classy. The wood trim interior makes this car stand out. Is this really a GM car?

Somebody didn't hear about THAT
By R'Lene Mulkey on 10/02/09 12:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Somebody said the Honda Accord has better resale. Somebody else said the Nissan has better technology and that the Ford Fusion is a FORD and more reliable. My Malibu has a 4 cyl 6 speed automatic transmission that feels supercharged, while it sips away at the gas with 33 mpg on the hwy. The body style, interior, and technological conveniences are absolutely beautiful! It is quiet, smooth, a lovely environment in which to drive. I am more than satisfied with this GM product, which was made in Kansas City, USA. Better than Honda, Nissan or Ford on the test drive, price, and economy to operate. Guess Somebody didn't hear about THAT!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu in VA is:

$140 per month*