Used 2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews - 92 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

Love my Malibu except for ...
By Mary Koch

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love the looks, the handling, the performance on the hills and freeway. I don't like the blind spots-can't see out back side window if there's a passenger in the front seat or behind me on the driver's side. Children's car seat's don't fit well in the back and no room for an adult in the middle - back seat is smaller than my old Camry. Trunk is small but does hold more than I thought it would. Don't get black interior if you have children! I have grandchildren so they aren't in the car a lot but when they are what a mess!

Driving it is easy, love the sporty look, lots of get-up-and go, love the Info. button on the steering wheel. Also like the XM radio being included.

Fix the blind spot - the window needs to be larger maybe. Take off the Manual pads on the steering wheel - they get in the way.

GM nailed it!
By welderwoman

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely love the car! The sunroof really makes it look sharp. I tried the Ford Fusion but the ride was choppy compared to the Malibu.I'm glad I tried the Malibu first because I wasn't happy with any other car. The ride is great, we both have bad backs so the ride was really important. I got a great deal to boot!I rode in a friend's Camry and it just doesn't compare. GM nail it with this one! On Star is great, I'll probably renew that.

Sunroof, dash compartment, extra little compartment on driver's side, good leg room in front and rear, style and of course the smooth ride!

Armrest in middle between front seats, cup holders in middle could be a little bigger and I'll never used the manual shift paddles, it'd be good on a 4 wheel drive truck maybe.

Malibu 1LT i4
By Matthew

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have sat in all different types, the LS, 1LT, 2LT, and the LTZ. This is very important to note. The LS is very basic and is limited, also the LS has a different automatic transmission, in 1 LT and up, there is an automatic 6- speed transmission + pedal shifters (I really like this option). If you have or you are looking into a Malibu LS and don't like the power or performance, please look into another model type. I spent about a little more and went from the LS to the 1LT, I am so glad I did! The interior was more stylish and there were a load of options that weren't available on the LS.

bluetooth, turn by turn direction, the pedal shifters on the steering wheel, the illumination of the interior at night.

a larger dash space for a navigation screen. Make an LTZ SS model with a V8.

Worst car I ever drove in the city
By mike

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is great on the highway, is a different story in the city, every imperfection on the roadway is an adventure. Bring your cowboy hat and boots, because you'll think you're in a stagecoach,

Worth the Drive
By Chevy Deal

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is great. Great look (interior and exterior), handling, fuel efficient (traded in a V6). Looked around before purchasing but glad we did make the right choice with the Malibu.

Look , feel, exterior appearance, MPG