2009 Chevrolet Malibu 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - WONDERFUL CAR!

2009 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

2009 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

LS Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

WONDERFUL CAR!
By Sabrina Schuurman on

2009 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a wonderful car. Until test driving this car I could never truly say that any car called my name like this one did. You know when it feels right it just feels right. It's comfy, fun to drive, and plenty of leg room in the back for those growin' kids. Lots of trunk space and I can go all week on a tank of gas in town. Handles well, also has more power than I would expect for a 4 cyl. As for the style, it oozes "cool", especially the interior and the car's silhouette and rear styling. Can't find one thing wrong except my husband says he has poor visibility when driving it. I love it!!! While on the test drive the kids were like, "Yeah Mom, this one!".

Favorite Features

Dash/instrument panel & gear shift. Comfy seats, cool steering wheel, cool rims and tires, nice looking rear end. Cool little hidden features like a cell phone compartment and hidden cup holders.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe make the windows a bit lower to see better out of. Other than that it's all good bro.