NOT a Good Car
By zer on
2009 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
On a quick test drive its difficult to see all the flaws, but, this car is an awful drive. It's difficult to stear and maneuver. There is no visibilty in the rear sides and front corners. Gas mileage is poor at best. My car is new and I average about 20 mpg with 80% highway driving. The trunk is the worst design! So anyone can break a front window and pop the trunk open with the driver's side button. The compartment design is also awful! It's a very large at first glance until you try to put luggage in there. The compartment is long and goes far back, but there is no depth to it, so, luggage gets stuck right near the opening.... All in all this car is very frustrating.. I feel very misled for the $
Favorite Features
Comfortable interior.
Suggested Improvements
Provide better visibility at front corners.Provide more realistic number for average MPG. Provide better turning and car handling..it's terrible trying to switch lanes in LA traffic!! Don't feel safe driving this car, it's so difficult to control...4 other people who drove my car said similarly!!!