Used 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

Great Car
By Greg

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We have owned this Mailbu for 5 months and love it. People constantly come up and compliment the car. I have owned several GM cars and I cannot understand why some people don't like them. They have all been good cars with lots of miles on them. However this Malibu is the best yet. I get well over 30 MPG on the highway and 23-25 in the city. Remote start is great...

Interior, blue tooth, smoothness of the engine, looks of the car, and it is a real American car with my money staying in the USA...

Really nothing, but maybe the fold flat passenger seat other GM products have and the interior air filter for allergies, otherwise nothing...

Very Happy
By bfair

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I was a Honda man for years. My company requires that we drive an American Auto for business. After looking at all my options and driving many different cars, the Malibu won. I am extremely happy with what the Malibu offers and look forward to the many miles we will travel together.

Color (black) with Chrome accents, rims, OnStar, XM, and shift paddles

More trunk space

great car
By rkt

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is an update. 26,000 miles and no problems. wonderful car. As good or better, than any import can be. Wife drives it 40 miles each way every day to work, and it is a great car. Could ask for none better.

Mileage, looks, quiet, handling. American car.

All blk int for LTZ

Happy with the purchase
By Jason

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned this for about 4 months and am very happy. Smooth/quiet ride, good gas mileage, good price. I got this after leasing a 07 Cadi CTS. I think the ride is just as good. If you drive between 55-60, I seem to easily exceed the 33mpg on the car sticker for highway miles. No complaints about the car, and really glad i made the purchase (and really glad this is an AMERICAN Car)!!!!

Extremely impressed and satisfied
By NJperson

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Malibu was the perfect choice for me. Quiet 4cyl., smooth ride,and love the electric steering (seems more precise to me). This car is heavier perhaps that explains why it feels more solid than it's competitors. I prefer the four speed Auto (two less gears to worry about)this car shifts smooth and lack of road noise is delightful. All new car buyer reviews are generally good I hope I still feel this positive about my choice after 30,000 miles but that would apply to any choice you would make.

Smooth quiet 4cyl., great stereo, satellite radio, onstar for 1 yr, smooth stable ride, well thought out dash with user friendly controls, traction control...like it all and this is just the LS model !!

None