2008 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Not Happy!

2008 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Not Happy!
By wiley4 on

2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have always been a Ford buyer, but when I seen the new 2008 Malibu, I had to have it. I became very disappointed after a short while. If I could get rid of this car, I would never buy another chevrolet car, truck, etc. It looks good, but it drives so rough. You feel every little bump. This car has been in the shop several times and they couldn't figure out what's wrong with it. Whenever it rains, my floor becomes soaking wet on the driver side. My whole steering column has been replaced and it's still not driving right. Some time I wish I could total it out without anyone getting hurt or killed. That's just how much I hate this car. I will never buy another Chevy.

I do like the style of the car, the color and the interior. Everybody thought I had the inside customized when I first got it. That was one of the reason I got it. Everybody think that my car is a more luxury car, not a Malibu. I bought the black LTZ and it was loaded. It looks good, but to me it's not worth a quarter.

It need to ride more smoother, brakes need to be better, it needs a lot of improvements.
By prefer_chevy
on 10/23/13 16:39 PM (PDT)

The water leak on your drivers side is from your Sun Roof the drainage tube was not connected when the windshield was installed. I ended up with the same problem after I had the windshield replaced the tech forgot to hook the drainage tube up.