Love our Malibu
By kielu84 on
2008 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
My girlfriend and I bought a used 08 LTZ with 57K miles. So far it has been a good vehicle with no problems. Everything works as it should except we did have to have some work done on the front suspension. New struts, strut mounts, intermediate steering shaft, and some seals that were causing fluid to leak. The seals were covered under the 5 yr 100k powertrain warranty and the rest was under the extended warranty that came with the car. So far, it's great. It rides nice, gets great mpg (2.4L 4 CYL), is comfortable and stylish. The ower before us said he and his wife never had issues with it and they were the original purchaser. I noticed there is no LTZ 2.4L option for writing this review...
Favorite Features
Self-dimming mirrors, heated out side mirrors, heated seats, OnStar, and everything else that came standard on the vehicle for its specific trim level.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have bluetooth, but the newer models do now, and I dont like the B-pillar that is squared (I hit my hip sometimes getting into the car).