2008 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: I love this car!

2008 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

LTZ Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

I love this car!
By My 'BU on

2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

So after an exhausting search of people movers I decided to get the Malibu. I didn't want new; let someone else worry about the depreciation. I wanted low miles and an extended warranty. My malibu is a 2.4 liter ltz. The exterior style is aggressive yet stylish. I love the nose and the rims. The interior with the 2 tone leather is so cool. The heated adjustable seats are amazing... a little firm but comfortable. The radio is awesome. Lots of bass and just loud enough. The lite blue gauges look soothing and the tachometer and sport shifter gives the car a sporty feel. The shifter makes the 2.4 seem quicker but the car is slow to pass A little rough on bumps and the steering is a little vague.

Exterior/interior styling. Leather seats. Radio. Sunroof

More powerful engine. Bought the car used with price in mind. I wish I had the 6 cylinder. No handle to lift the trunk I grab the tail light. I just bought the car so I cant honestly rate the reliability. Bought it with 22,000 miles and opted fer the extended warranty.