I Absolutely love my 2008 Malibu LTZ!
By Dee on
2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I purchase my 2008 Chevy Malibu LTZ in June 2008. I have the Jewel Red Coat. I absolutely love this car! The body style is still turning heads after two years! My two toned leather seats are beautiful! I have the v6 version and it is extremely fast with excellent acceleration! I have never written a review for anything that I have purchased, but definitely felt the need to write one on this lovely vehicle! I have 47,000 miles on my vehicle and have not had ANY problems. As long as you get regular oil changes and maintenance on your vehicle, your car will be good to you!
Favorite Features
Body Style, Two Toned seats,Illuminating interior lights are really pretty at night! Paddles to drive manual are great! Love the fact that you can rewind a CD! This car does not ding easily. I do not have one door ding and I drive the highway everyday! Absolutely Love this car!
Suggested Improvements
The stereo system could be of better quality but it's Ok. Performance tires for this vehicle are very expensive! Fuel economy could be a little better!