2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan Consumer Reviews 2

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
Fun-Tastic
By Vanna on 02/06/10 17:42 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy driving this car, it's roomy (my tall family members can sit comfortably in the back), the seats are comfortable and it handles EXCELLENTLY on snowy MT roads, although unlike 4/AWD cars, I am unable to stop on snowy/ice covered hills. I had test driven other higher- end Malibu's, but this was the only one that didn't have the weird rattley windshield that the others had. The interior is a little plain, but the car is very affordable and is perfect for young adults. Despite it having a small engine, it is still a pretty zippy car. If you're looking for a basic, safe, easy, & fun to drive car, the Malibu is a great choice.

Good Car, not perfect, but what is?
By EUV on 12/03/09 23:59 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Has been a decent car that has been solidly reliable. No breakdowns or major problems, or even minor problems. Just a semi-minor glitch or two has plagued the car. Is comfortable and smooth over bumps, during turns etc etc etc.

2nd Great Malibu
By SGMJCT on 11/16/09 18:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan SS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Traded 2001 Malibu for this Blk 2007 Malibu SS with pwr sunroof. One of the most comfortable autos I have had the pleasure of driving especially on long trips. Been from RI to far west twice with no problems. Love the 4 wheel brake system, easy to use info system.

Decent Car
By EdDav on 11/03/09 00:28 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased used 2 years ago. Has been reliable. Has been mostly glitch free.

Rattle under the dashboard
By Ed on 10/18/09 04:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Malibu LTZ in September 2009 with 22100 miles. Very clean and sporty. Stereo system sounds great. Only problem is when I'm driving on the highway an annoying rattle comes and goes under the dashboard. Sounds like a leaf stuck in the vent but it's not. It sounds like it is coming from the heating/cooling system. I noticed many others had same complaints of an annoying rattle under the dashboard.

2007 Malibu
By MoJoDaddy on 04/13/09 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a used Malibu recently. This vehicle has been a pleasure since day 1. I've had it into them for general maintenance and each experience has been great. The buying experience was also first rate.

My last car
By maineak on 03/17/09 15:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Being retired, I picked this used car in mind that it is probably the last car I will have. I have only driven a 1,000 miles but am impressed with gas mileage (28 mpg) around town. The front seat console is poorly designed and I don't seem able to have things easily at my reach. The heater/vent area has a vibration that is annoying and comes and goes when you least expect it. I know if I have it checked out, there will be another vibration when they put it back together so will live with it. The access panel on the passenger side keeps falling off since it is only held there with velcro tabs. Time will tell if I like car. It will have to go some to compete with my 1996 Olds (best car).

Good Bang for the Buck
By wv-chevy on 01/20/09 09:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

First of all it is great on gas mileage (I have the 2.2 ECO-TEC), I got 500+ miles out of a tank once on a straight interstate trip, usually get 350-375 miles or so with mixed driving. It is fun to drive, very responsive and handles very well. I live in an area where there is some snow in the winter and I have yet to have a problem getting around when the roads are snow/slush covered. Outside the car really isn't much to look at but it isn't an eye sore either. The interior is about the same, fairly plain, not great looking but it's not terrible either. The seats are comfortable enough and there is ample room in the back for passengers.

So far so good
By kennx01 on 12/21/08 13:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Chevy and so far I have not had a problem. I have read the other reviews and it seems that the people with the LT 2.2 seem to be the most pleased with their vehicle. The gas mileage is good and this car is a lot more comfortable than the Mazda I had before. I think if Chevy can continue to improve its cars this will not be my last Chevy. Good luck and safe driving to everyone who purchased this car, so far I love Malibu.

Good care for me
By deucey on 12/21/08 10:46 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am in the U.S Army and have to run back and forth between places a lot of the time. The MPG is a major plus. I love the Malibu and have not had any problems with it at all since I have bought it.