Used 2007 Chevrolet Malibu LS Fleet Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Malibu

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

are you crazy?
By idiots1

2007 Chevrolet Malibu LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Malibu used at 51,000 miles. The car did have a few little glitches, like the windshield wiper hub vibration(easily fixed) which was a manufacture defect. I fixed it with 2 sided tape 46,000 miles ago. No more vibration. After a few mods, like a new throttle body/ intake manifold and higher duration cams i got a regular 16 % millage increase and 42 more horses. That all cost me less than $1300. which brings the total up to $22,320. still a better value than the competition. The car handles great on the windy Adirondack mountain roads that I live on and is adequately aggressive in traffic. Although it could really do with a 6 speed, the car is still fast enough. Great Car.

I will never buy one again
By Paul S

2007 Chevrolet Malibu LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I had the car 2 weeks when the passenger airbag sensor went bad. Then the gas gauge stopped working not long after that, then the engine light started coming on also sensor on the power steering started going bad, this car is a piece of junk.

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

everything.

Fun-Tastic
By Vanna

2007 Chevrolet Malibu LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy driving this car, it's roomy (my tall family members can sit comfortably in the back), the seats are comfortable and it handles EXCELLENTLY on snowy MT roads, although unlike 4/AWD cars, I am unable to stop on snowy/ice covered hills. I had test driven other higher- end Malibu's, but this was the only one that didn't have the weird rattley windshield that the others had. The interior is a little plain, but the car is very affordable and is perfect for young adults. Despite it having a small engine, it is still a pretty zippy car. If you're looking for a basic, safe, easy, & fun to drive car, the Malibu is a great choice.

Favorite Features

The comfy seats, roomy backseats, CD player, AC, Cupholders, fun to drive, Cruise control options on the steering wheel, and high-low gear options on the gear shifter, large headlights.

Suggested Improvements

Less plain interior, move temperature gauge so it is more easily read.