2006 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: I love my car

2006 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

I love my car
By sweater32 on

2006 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The LTZ Malibu is a dream come true car for the price. I love the way it handles going slow and fast. It can turn on a dime. I love the data that you can see readily: mph, how many miles you have left on your tank of gas, when oil should be change, The average mph you are traveling, two trip mileage. The direction you are traveling on the mirror (NSEW) Onstar for free for one year. Heated seats, leather seats and steeriing wheel. The radio can be accessed on the steering wheel including mute.

The style compared to other cars in it's price range. Heated seats, automatic started, comfort, rides like a Caddy. Can see clearly with lights at night. Map reading lights are super..they do not blind the driver.

Do not like the rear veir mirror. It is something I have to get used to even though it is unique. It is made that no car lights can blind you when their high beams are on behind you.