2006 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Bye Bye GM

2006 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Bye Bye GM
By Chevy Lemon on

2006 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Rotors at 6K, lot rust..not, headlights shake, both units are loose, tap on the lense, you'll see, no GM fix! Tie rods replaced at 12K along with rotors, again! Power train control module, door latches, security system, horn blows all by itself, check engine light, thermostat, blows all over the road, wind & road noise, car shakes so bad the visors move, rattles, clunking under the floor & pedals, 34K & going for another rotor "fix" as we speak #7, you can only file them so many times, replacement might work but no, tires are junk, told I needed 30K on them before they will replace under my warranty. What! No wonder GM is going under. Worst car ever. A roach! So much for "Buy American"!

Gosh, I'm trying to find something good to say but it's just not happening. Used to think it was the remote start but even that only works sporadically. Not enough room above to continue with complaints but there are many! Careful if you buy a used Malibu under 34K it just might be my trade in!

Customer Service might help, GM headquarters has never responded to survey's I've sent back to them at their request after warranty work was done. I've also sent letters on two occasions along with many surveys & still no response from them or the dealership to date. Stand behind your warranties!