2006 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: A real Jewel

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Review

A real Jewel
By Roger on

2006 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After driving a friends Malibu I had to consider it as one of the next cars. I was looking to purchase a Camry or an Accord, because magazines and peoples perceptions were they are the best. After driving the three cars and comparing options, ride, features, quality and saftey, and price. The Malibu was the clear winner. I am averaging 31.5 miles to the gallon. I have remote start, and passive alarm, adjustable pedals, and telescopic steering wheel, Side curtain airbags, and daytime running lights, all speed traction control, anti lock brakes, and programable features. Quailty, and reliabilty it rated over the other two by JD Powers. Saftey it Rated Highest.

Virtually maintenance free, 100K transmission, 150K coolant, 100K spark plugs and wires, Car tells you when to change your oil, Just look at the battery and its maintance free, Look at the foreign cars they still use old fashion top termials, that are not sealed, with a 12 month warranty.

Offer a longer warranty standard, so consumers can realize that GM is making a quality product.