2005 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Wish I'd Known What I Know Now

2005 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Wish I'd Known What I Know Now
By Michelle on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Malibu brand new from the dealership and it has all the bells and whistles. It's been 3 years this month and I've had the steering column replaced due to a recall(after taking it 2 times to have it checked before the recall). I've had the 6 disc cd changer replaced because my disks were stuck in it, I've had to buy touch up paint because the paint jobs so thin that any brush against an object scrapes to the grey plastic and now the battery's dead in my key fob & they have to order a whole kit to replace it!! Oh, & my sunroof rattles when it's open. I'm just afraid that when my factory warranty's up, I'll be up the creek with this car!

GM logo. Through good & bad I am an all-American girl! But, good gas mileage, remote start and the seat warmers are also a plus. Just hope they keep working!

Really hope the re-designed Malibu doesn't just have a sleek new look, but also is efficient & dependable! GM, you've got to pull it together or Honda, Toyota & Nissan will continue to outshine & outsell you!