2005 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: The right decision

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Review

The right decision
By April on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Malibu after a month and a half of searching for a vehicle after I totaled mine. I was a bit skeptical on this purchase because I know what kind of problems Malibus have had in the past. I work with cars everyday so I get to see first hand what kind of problems come thru my door. Once I saw the car's sleek design and I was able to test drive it, I was sold. This Malibu was far past my expectations of a Malibu. I love the 3.5L V6, which my dad says is too big for me and my lead foot! I purchased this car used with 80000 miles on it. I have put almost 6000 on it since I bought it and I have very few complaints. There are a few bumps here and there, but thats normal for a used car.

I love the 3.5L V6, the moon roof, the 6 disc changed (which doesn't like burned cd's sometimes) the leather/suede interior, the huge trunk. I just love this car all around.

Ok, what is up with the plastic clip on the windshield on the drivers side inside? Was this something GM left on accidentally or intentionally?