No comparison to the former Malibu
By Patrick on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
After 3 weeks of many test drives and research the decision was far too obvious. My LS has 16,000Kms, the full airbag package, ABS, traction control, V6, OnStar. Safety rated as one of the top 6 cars and the only North American car on the list! It keeps good company with Lexus, VW, Saab, Subaru. My decision was based on safety, price, and fun to drive-ness. I got way more than that! The fit and finish on the exterior metal is amazing. It's a classy undiscovered jewel in a sea of hype and look-alikes! Check out the new Malibu. Saying its new & improved doesnt begin to do it justice. This is the best car I've ever owned, and there's been a lot!
Favorite Features
Contrary to a lot of reviews, I like the unique looks and the electric steering. I think both are a bit too out of the ordinary or progressive for some. The solid feel, handling and quietness on the road are all excellent. The car is fun to drive, smooth, powerful, and economical. A true bargain!
Suggested Improvements
MP3 and auxillary input capability on the audio system! Softer cloth for the seats. The muffler is too visible, it hangs too low.