2005 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Great Road Car - 2005 Malibu

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Road Car - 2005 Malibu
By Doug on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am a big guy, 6'3" and 250 lbs. I love this car. I am on the road all the time (sales) and put tons of mileage on the car. Most of it is highway mileage. There is a lot of room in this car, far better than most of its competition. My head is nowhere near the roof! I love the adjustable pedals, when I am on the highway, I can stretch my legs all the way out, and my big feet fit behind the pedals. Very comfortable. Mucho power to pass on the highway. I too find the steering a little hard to get used to. I have figured out that if you wait longer into the turn before turning the wheel, it helps. I was used to a pickup, so this is different, but OK.

Info Center, adjustable steering and pedals, head and shoulder room, overall comfort, gas mileage, power, remote start, is great for warming up on cold mornings.

Steering feel. The center console with cup holders could be reworked. When using the manual shift, there isn't room for a drink in the back cupholder.