2005 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Excellent car/value! Ex Accord

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent car/value! Ex Accord owner
By TomT on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My last car was an Honda Accord which was a very good car, but too much scheduled maintenance/expensive to get repaired. Looked and drove Malibu LS and I was sold and very glad I went with it (saved some cash too!). Just turned over 10k miles today and ZERO problems/issues. Car is solid and I cannot beleive the gas mileage for a 200hp 6-cyl (ave 28.8 miles per gallon city/highway. The good old USA is back! I was very skeptical at first moving back to American cars again, but I should not be. With what is going on in the world today, I'm very proud to say I have an American owned companies car! GM keep up the great work! You now have my support!

The car is extremely quiet and rides and drives very smooth. Very solid feel. My wife likes the adjustable gas/brake pedals. Oh I did almost forget the gas mileage is great for the size/comfort of car.

The only improvement would be more support from the seat and make them a little more firm otherwise that is all I can think of.