2005 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Are you kidding me? Again?

2005 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Are you kidding me? Again?
By 05 Chevy on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I HATE THIS CAR! The steering goes out whenever it want's. I've had it fixed only after 6 months of owning-yet, it continues to happen. It has just shut off on me at redlights, it pretty much starts when it feels like it. It's actually in the shop now because it didn't want to start. Oh, and the lights on this car blow so frequently be prepared to have the Autozone workers know you by name. I HATE THIS CAR! Never will I in a million years buy another Chevy or recommend this piece of crap car to anyone.

.....I'll get back to you on that.

Steering column Lights/turn signal Brakes Ignition Tires Cd changer Interior CHEVY MALIBU '05
By najju12
on 04/18/12 08:19 AM (PDT)

You don't know what you are talking about and if you don't own it then don't bother talking about it. I have owned it with almost 15k miles on it. I have put on 178k miles but had to be in the shop every other month and not just for oil change or other maintenance, tie rod ends breaks every 20k miles, ball joint replaced, bushings, sway bar link etc all steering issues are just not right. I understand maybe to replace them once, but to do it within 30k miles is just ridiculous. I have a starting issue but no dealer or any other mechanic have answer to that.