Solid Car
By Tom on
2004 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased my 2004 Malibu after going for three months without any car following an accident which totaled by 2004 Cavalier. As luck would have it it put me in a great position to wind up with this Malibu. I had never really heard much about them until I found this one at a local dealer. After reading up on it I found that it sounded like it would be worth a look. I took it for a test drive and looked it over and found it was great. I have owned it for three weeks now and the car has been more than what I imagined it would be. Roomy, comfortable, with loads of features that I could only have dreamed about in my Cavalier (remote start, automatic lights, electric pedals and seats etc).
Favorite Features
Remote start, sound system, comfortable seats, attractive interior and exterior, loads of room.
Suggested Improvements
Fully electric seat adjusters, not just height and lumbar, will someone please give me a glovebox that will fit a mini umbrella?, steering wheel spokes are a little awkwardly placed. Driver information center better suited to being in main console.