In love with Malibu
By tiger on
2004 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I've read many a review on the Malibu and keep seeing that people think it's "blah". I love my Malibu, I think the exterior is sleek although not outstanding, the interior is nice although not extraordinary, and so far it's been a good car although I've only had it about a year out of the 3 years this car has been around. This car is not the best I'll admit, but I didn't buy the best, and I wasn't expecting to. If I wanted the best I would have bought a Cadillac or something equally as good or better. I'm definitely happy with my purchase and would buy another one in a heartbeat.
Favorite Features
V6 engine, XM Satellite radio, easily accesible controls, convenient storage, adjustable pedals, 6 way adjustable driver seat, decent sound system, passenger leg room seems plentiful, good sized trunk
Suggested Improvements
There are a lot of things I would improve about my car...most of which are just options that are available, but weren't on this car when I bought it. I would however suggest that the outside noise be blocked out more as the inside can get a bit noisy at times.