Used 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

Sleek Malibu
By Spunky 911

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car a little over two years and I haven't had one problem.The v6 engine is powerful, it rides very smooth, and it's very easy to work on. The only money I have had to put in to this car was gas, oil change, brakes, and a tail light bulb. The A/C blows ice cold and if you take car of it, I recommend this car to anyone.

Powerful v6 engine. Big moonroof, sport suspension, comfortble seats, tinted glass

GM should offer rear vents, heated seats and a much better sound system. If I'm going to pay $16,000 for top of the line, I want it all, and that sound system just won't work. 6 speaker Bose sounds nice.

Silver Malibu LS
By rhonda

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I've enjoyed my Malibu LS. The only problems I've been having lately are starting and staying charged up. And the radiator seems to run hot. But other than that I have enjoyed my vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone.

OK for long distance driving
By lagrp394

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Stiff, uncomfortable seats. Lack of lumbar controls. Has a tendency to hestiate on start. Overall a good car. Could have better gas mileage and more comfortable seats.

Standard features on LS and acceleration power

Better seats, improved gas mileage. Better radio/sound system. Split/fold rear seat

Best vehicle I have ever had!
By Molly

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in 2004 for only $8,000. It was the best purchase I had ever made on a vehicle. I have owned a Mazda and Corsica and had nothing but problems. When I purchased this vehicle it had 17,000 miles on it and I was working at a state agency so I did a lot of traveling. I now have 83,000 miles on it and the only problem I had with it was a couple weeks after I got it the factory CD player stopped working but I was in a the process of getting a CD player installed anyways and all I have needed done is brakes changed twice and oil changes. Mechanically I have had absolutely no problems and it drives smoothly.

I love everything about the vehicle.

The only things I would ask for in the car is better ashtrays because they are hard to get in and out, power seats, and more cup holders.

My Malibu
By Annette

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving my Malibu because of the way it handles on the road. The interior is very nice and comfortable.

The automatic headlights and interior. It has a great get up and go.

A more updated stereo system, and better gas mileage.