2003 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
Best Buy for the Money!
By Don M. on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

We were looking at cars in the $25- $30K range, when we came across this loaded Malibu LS. It didn't take long to see the merit in this car, and we bought it. With the rebate, we saved the better part of $10k over what we intended to spend. It compares real favorably with some of the foreign cars made by H, T, and N. The fit and finish is excellent, and it rides and performs quite well. I even like the idea that it has a older style "pushrod engine". We won't have to worry about spending hundeds of dollars to have the overhead cam drive belt replaced.

Quality and Design of the 2003 Malibu
By jeklv on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought our 2003 Malibu last September. After driving a G20 conversion van for 10 years, it took some getting used to driving a smaller vehicle. But, after that initial adjustment period, we are very happy with our new Malibu. The build quality, appearance, and performance are top notch, and the car is a lot of fun to drive. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a high quality, mid-size, family sedan.

Very Happy With Malibu LS
By anotherhappycamper on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Have Maliby LS for 2 years. No problems at all, very reliable, comfortable. Great value.

Fantastic
By reesiej on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new malibu very comfortable to drive smooth ride and great sounding stereo. All the features of a big car but the size is perfect very roomy. Did I mention the ride is SMOOTH

Great family car
By JackD on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Much improved over previous Malibus we have owned. Quiet, reliable, responsive. Very comfortable, roomy. Perfect size

My New Malibu Review!
By swena on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutly love my new Malibu! It's convenient yet sporty and attractive! The engine has good pick up and the stereo system is very sharp! The rear spoiler gives that sports car look with out the inconvenience of the small size. I will drive my Malibu until the doors fall off!

Nice Car
By broker_037 on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

A great car for students/kids! The looks and features on the LS are great!

Great Car! What a Deal!
By tgif on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. I don't understand why Chevy doesn't sell more. It is a perfect size, looks good, easy to drive, very comfortable, and very reliable.