2003 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
leased car
By zvi on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

on the whole it has been a good car. had problems with the brakes- replace pads and rotors at about the 25000 mile mark.

Total Practicality
By Howardvv on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

It's not a BMWr, but it does everything well and has been totally trouble- free. The Malibu has apparently earned the intial quality award that it has advertised.

I love this car!!!!!
By eris5112337 on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my malibu about three months ago and i have to say that im amazed. At first I only bought it cause it was cheep but ive realized that it was probably the best decesion that ive ever made as far as cars go.

One nice car.
By Gary Mills on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first brand new car I have ever owned and so far I am completly satisfied with the car. My only complaint is when the air conditioner/defroster is running the gas milage on this car goes down the crapper. I have taken it back to the dealer but they have not be able to find anything wrong. Except for that, the gas mileage is good for a car running with a six cyl. Handles very well and has a smooth and quiet ride.

Is it a Malibu or Lexus
By DonnaTops on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Valet runners frequently say that my Gold Package Loaded Black LexusS with sunroof is just outside the door. Chevrolet has made a great car with luxury styling at a super low price. A Best Value.

A Great Car!
By Mayur on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought the LS with leather, power sunroof, spoiler, upgraded sound system with the cassette. PAID $17,000 out the door with TAXES...had $2500 on my gm credit card rebate and plus $3000 from GM....can't beat yeah I know when I am going to sell it... i will get 1-2K less then a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry...but guess what? I PAID 7-10K to begin with!! BTW, JDPower ranks Malibu Best Entry Midsize...GO AMERICAN CARS! :)

A breath of fresh air
By Ad Man in Texas on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

After months of searching for the right mid-size sedan, I found out about the Malibu through research on Edmunds.com. I fell in love with its conservative styling, outstanding performance and competitive pricing. Perfect for daily commutes and longer road trips. Plenty of standard features on the 4-dr. Sedan model made stepping up to another trim package unnecessary. An all-around fantastic car.

Fun and Practical
By Lora C on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my 2003 malibu for a year. I love the power it has to start off. The stereo system is awesome with the automatic volume control and the different preset tones. The trunk is roomy enough to carry alot of stuff. The added net is perfect when you just have a few bags of groceries. The interior in may car is beautiful, it is cloth with the Chevy bowtie embossed in it.

Love it!
By markques on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I don't know if it a new car thing, but I love to take it on the open road and open it up!

White Stallion
By JESART on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great! I have a summit white Malibu LS, and I drive it to work 90MI one way, and have never had any problems. I have changed the oil, and rotated tires. I love how it picks up when entering the freeway. Good engine!