2002 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
I love my Malibu
By Sassyberry on 03/12/02 21:04 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Previously I have owned only Toyotas and Nissans but the Malibu was love at first drive. After having owned a 200 SX SE, I was spoiled to sport style handling but needed more room for my growing family. I can't find one thing to complain about with this car. Good on gas and fun to drive, it was a great buy!

Malibu for me and you
By Phranq on 03/10/02 07:25 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Overall the Malibu is an excellent car. The combination of roomy interior, accessories and V-6 make it a good value for the $. I now own 2 (2000 LS and a 2002 base with the 1SB package)

Great value!
By kbf on 03/08/02 20:04 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

No problems yet. Transmission is slow to kick down in comparison to my past 96 Lumina but the speedo says that I'm moving with good acceleration. I read 8.6 sec. to 60 mph which is fairly good for this type of car. As with my past Lumina, great mileage or as we say in Canada kilometerage. (Just kidding!)

1999 Malibu
By MKO on 03/01/02 19:01 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This car is relatively fun to drive, has good gas milage for a V6. Driving all the way from Appleton, WI to Mount Rushmore and back in three days was a breeze. The equipment level is fantastic, and the absance of traction control has never been a problem. This and the Hyundai Sonata are the two cars my heart goes for: Affordable, comfortable, and low cost. Note I did not use the word cheap.

2000 Chevrolet Malibu LS
By gp1986 on 02/28/02 16:34 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Love the leather interior. Love the torque. Love the steering overall drives like aforeign car ie Volkeswagon Passat