2000 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Never Again!

2000 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Never Again!
By beatlegirl9 on

2000 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan

I've had this car 7 yrs & I've had nothing but problems. It only has 67,000 miles as I don't do much driving except work & errands. I also do the reg. maintenance. I have an extended warranty that has been my lifeline in terms of shelling out money. Every time I take it to the dealership for repair, the same problems start back up a couple of weeks later. I have the manifold gasket repaired, my transmission replaced, the drivers side control panel replaced, the a/c control panel replaced(3x), fuel pump, a couple of the fuel injectors, the water pump & some others I am sure I am leaving out. Will never buy a Chevy or GM ever again based on the nightmare I have had w/ this car. Buyer Beware!

I am still lucky it runs!! So I guess I am pretty happy about that.

Never allowing a vehicle with such defects to come off the line. There should have been some recalls, I am sure, based on similar complaints on the same defective parts. Better company support for dissatisfied customers.