2000 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Good Car!!

2000 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Good Car!!
By dlh298 on

2000 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan

I've had just a couple of problems with this car that at least in my estimation aren't huge. After 56,000 niles I've put two sets of disc brake pads on and had the rotors turned once. I've had to replace one front wheel bearing (complete with the anti-lock sensor in it) for $160.00, and I currently need to put a set of tires on it before inspection, but all in all it has been a good reliable family car that can also satisfy my occasional desire for performance and speed (darn governer!!). I think this car has a little bit of luxury to it for a great price.

The ammenities such as CD and cassette, power locks, windows, seat. Fold down rear seats and huge trunk (I've actually hauled lumber, bags of topsoil, mulch, etc. in this car). And, of course, the V6 power.

Please GM, quit undersizing the disk brakes!! This isn't the first GM vehicle I've owned with this problem. But at least I haven't had the same problems as others with this car. Must've been built mid-week.