1998 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Good and Bad

1998 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Review

Good and Bad
By pinkprincerl on

1998 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan

I bought this car and then it died on me so I had to replace the motor (that was my cars third new motor). My car now runs pretty well considering that it is from 1998. I am great at making sure my car has enough gas and regular oil changes. This car is bad if you don't treat it right but with a little TLC, it is pretty nice. I get about 20 mpg and drive it at least 30 miles a days. I hope that in 2 years from now, my car will still be able to satisfy a person that needs a reliable car for school.

Favorite Features

I love the comfort and warmth that I feel in my car. The heat and air still works. The cruise control is a great feature when I am feeling a bit too lazy to press on the gas pedal. I also like the exterior of the car a lot. My car has a tiny bit of rust that is not that noticable. If you take care of your car and its needs.. it will take care of you and your needs.

Suggested Improvements

This car could of been built a little better and as I've noticed with the newer malibu's, chevy has improved a lot with their vehicles.