2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: Still love it after 3+ years

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

SS 4dr Hatchback (3.9L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Still love it after 3+ years
By susieQ on

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS 4dr Hatchback (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Found it on the dealer lot by accident. Didn't know this car was made. Perfect fit for me, love the adjustable pedals and dash lay out. Fog light knob could be easier to find. Hatch sometimes relocks before I get to it. Lots of back seat room for passengers. Lots of cargo space. Travel with 2 small dogs in a large kennel in the folded down rear space. I still have room to get in back and let them out of kennel with veh doors closed. Smooth ride, handles well. Backed out of a ditch using traction control; couldn't have done that with my other cars. I drive 60% highway 40% city ave. 25.8 highway; 21.5 in city. The SS has great pick up. Very sad it is not made any longer as I would buy it again!

Great vehicle for a smaller person. Easy to reach to hand wash. Adjustable pedals. Easy load hatch. Lots of cargo room, with comfortable roomy passenger compartment. Easy to back into small parking spaces.

Check why hatch door sometimes relocks before I can get to it to lift it up.