2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: Best Bang for the buck

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Hatchback - Consumer Review

Best Bang for the buck
By jim on

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car while I was a salesman at the dealer. Knowing the whole product line, I knew the best value when I saw it. The car has been great. 33.9 mpg on a recent trip to Florida, great in snow. Best brakes I've ever had on a car, great power and economy, cavernous storage space, comfortable seating and great stereo. The rear roof window shades could have been designed better, and there is a noise in the front end over bumps, other than that, no complaints, I'd buy another one in a minute. I'm on the road a lot in sales, and since the maxx is no longer available, my next car will probably be an Impala LT with leather.

Best brakes of any car I've ever had, stereo is great. Handling good. Versitility is awsome. Backseat room amazes passengers.

Fix the lingering minor front end issues, redesign the roof window shades. Deeper tint ( privacy glass) for rear doors and back windows. lots of glass area.