2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: Great to the MAXX!

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Hatchback - Consumer Review

Great to the MAXX!
By itsmebc on

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. After owning Honda Accords and Nissan Maximas for years, my wife and I were looking at small SUV's. However, the insurance and MPG were not up to snuff for someone with a 60 mile commute. This car gets over 30 mpg on the highway and 25 in town. It is very roomy and comfy. The backseat has more room than my mother-in-law's Town Car! Great sound system. Got a great deal and is a CPO. I teach school and the other teachers are jealous. I don't know why Chevy has kept this one a secret. Too bad it won't be back for 2008. The hatchback and adjustable rear seat are great. I love the remote start!

Remote start; gas mileage; practical hatchback that looks like a car; cool rear sunroofs; great sound system - love the RDS; quiet ride; tons of room.

I have a noise coming from the dashboard. I will have the dealership check it at next service. The powersteering groans at times. Huge blindspots on both sides; I keep the rear seats folded most of the time for visibility. I wish the CD player would play PC burned CD's or had an MP3 input.