Gone to the Maxx
By BC from GA on
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I was looking for a car for my 50 mile commute each day. I need something comfortable and economical. My Dad has a 92 Corsica with almost 200K miles and gets great mileage. I looked at Honda (owned 3), Toyota, and Nissan (currently my wife's car), and Hyundai econoboxes. Was astounded at the gas mileage from the V6. Very comfortable car. I have the maintenance done when required (the car tells me!) and that is it. Has great sound system and love the moon roofs in the back! I went from a Lincoln Town Car (another great car for the money and mpg to boot) to this and the ride is almost as plush. The ABS and Traction Control are wonderful. I love my Malibu Maxx & plan on driving 4ever!
Favorite Features
Rear sun roofs, ride, handling for a wagon, fuel economy of a subcompact 4 cylinder, able to haul lots of stuff because of hatch and fold down seats, people mistake it for an import, distinctive looks, great price for a CPO car, my Mercedes driving brother loves it, easy to park and drive, great car
Suggested Improvements
No auxillary input for iPod, wish it came standard with front sunroof, huge blindspots due to huge D Pillars and back seat design, seats stain easily, needs more cup holders, my wife wants to drive it too much, occaisional squeak from power steering.