2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: 06 Maxx LT

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Hatchback - Consumer Review

06 Maxx LT
By Dave71 on

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought the Maxx last week, but loving it so far. Had a 2003 Malibu, and this car is way beyond the previous generation, feels like its built better. Looked at Impalas, but really wanted something smaller and the Maxx was right up my alley. Love the power. Rides and handles great, although the previous owner put performance tires on it, so I'm not sure if I will keep them. Love the ABS and traction control being standard equipment. The interior space amazes me. Was looking to buy a bike rack for my car, and this eliminates the need, in fact could fit 2 bikes in it. Overall, very pleased with the purchase so far.

Driver info center, hatch, folding rear seats that move and recline, 3500 V-6, this thing really moves! Remote start is cool, going to be very handy in the winter.

Nothing to list at the moment, will update this if I find any issues as I own the car longer.