2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - What a steal!

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

What a steal!
By Pat on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Looked for car to replace 2002 Tracker. Looked for SUV room without the price and found this. Eureka! Loved the hatchback design and room. Bought car with 15,000 miles for $13,000.00. Just returned from 3,500 mile trip to Gulf Coast. This car is awesome. 30 MPG (with a/c on most of the time), solid, quiet, roomy, comfortable, power when you need it. I could go on and on. Local Chevy dealer sent a letter saying they're interested in buying the car. Good luck, this one stays in my garage. As other people have said, why didn't Chevy promote this car. In my opinion, no home should be without one.

Favorite Features

Looks, room, simple but functional interior design, gas mileage, stereo system, solid quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

Find some kind of cloth that doesn't leave stain marks when they get wet. Even water leaves rings. Try to improve rear visibility. I find it hard to back up trying to look over the high front seats and the large pillars/small windows behind the rear seats.