2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: To the Maxx

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

To the Maxx
By Amazine on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Our 1994 family Mini-van had to go. Serve us well for those years taking road trips up and down the east coast. I was in the market for another Mini- van until I saw my Maxx on the lot. Never thought I would buy a hatchback or even look at a wagon type vehicle. I narrowed my choices down to the vibe (too small),the new Mazda 5(first year) and the Ford Freestyle. I just love the Maxx from the very first test drive. It has alot more power and it handles extremely well. I went with the LT over the LS, it was money well spent. The heated leather seats, fog lights,traction control,volume controls on the steering wheel,manumantic,the fold flat rear seats are fantastic.

Power,handling,lots of interior room. Driver information center. Fits my 2 boys in the back with all their luggage for a weeks vacation.

If I had to point something out it would be MPG? 21/29 I don't think it's bad especially since my minivan wasn't that great. Oh and those shades in the back for the skylight will drive you nuts. Don't use them.