Sporty get up and go
By Deannie on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
This car is fun and relaxing to drive and park, it has a great turning radius and can get into hard to park places. My husband loves that. I love the roominess and the skylights in the rear and our moonroof in the front. Plus we go sattelite radio and I love that also. A 6 disc CD player , the sound is great. It has all the goodies that I would expect in a more pricey car. It is quiet, the engine is low sounding and no outside noises coming in, has power when you need it and handles well on ice and snow. The brakes are really good and so far we get an average of 27.6 mpg. We are very happy with it and reccommend it to all.
Favorite Features
Moonroof, rear skylights, sattelite radio, auto heat controls, controls on steering wheel, CD player, leather seats, heated seats, driver power seat, easy opening hatch and all doors close quietly, gas mileage, adjustable pedals and steering column.
Suggested Improvements
Put the lumbar control on both front seats, the box between the front seats could be bigger or easier to get things out , the shades on the back skylights need a different latch to close them.