My New Car!!!!
By Michele on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I had a 99 Malibu and loved it but it was time to upgrade. I had seen the advertisments for it and seen a few on the road and fell in love at first sight. I love it! The storage in the back, the leg room and adjustable seats in the back, they're great. I love the remote starter. The car is proving to be all I wanted and so much more. The fuel economy is ok right now. I haven't done much highway driving yet so I haven't gotten up to the high 20's in mpg but I'm happy with getting 21 around town. We also got an amazing deal on the car with the reg tag sale and having the GM card. I plan to keep the car a long time!! Love it! highly recommend it as an alternative to a station wagon or SUV!
Favorite Features
I love the info center built into the radio, the rear sun shades, my sunroof, the remote starter, everything! The car is awesome! I also love the 12 volt adapter in the center console for my cellphone charger.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the gas cap, the first time I went to use it I had a lot of trouble with it, the cap in the older models was much better. Also fix the rear sun shades, they are really hard to get closed. Think about making a rear wiper standard, I wish I had one. improve the defrosters too. take to long