Malibu Maxx
By Pinky Kingsley on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
this is a really super fun car to drive and it is very reliable to drive. the roadside assistance is really helpful and keeps me very pleased that i can have people there all the time that can be able to help me. the visibility isn't to good but once you learn to use the mirrors you should be in good shape. this is just a really super fin car to drive that is all that i really have to say about this car besides that lack of visibility the car is very comfortable. i love the moon roofs in the back and the table that folds out of the trunk it is great for tailgate parties or football games and stuff like that. it goes like it's a viper or something.
Favorite Features
i think that my favorite feature as a young person is the dvd player that flips up out of the middle pannel it keeps all my friends very quiet on road trips to the county and long trips across texas and other big states. i like to sit in the back and watch a movie some times
Suggested Improvements
i have no improvements besides making them have more visibility and making them have more power. if that is too much to ask then i shouldn't say anything because i just love this car to much to pick on it and tell you how horrible it isn't.