Malibu Maxx 2005 wow
By Malibu Maxx 2005 on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I was reluctant to purchase this vehicle due to several reasons. However once sitting behind the wheel and driving it, I was immediately sold. This is by far the best car I have ever purchased, in the meantime I have test driven many different make and models for comparison. None can reach the Maxx with its performance level and comfortability. It handles very well even with high speed, acceleration rate is excellent. One of those secret jewels, once you drive it you'll love it. In 2.5 years twice in garage for warranty covered issue. Suggestion: purchase leather only if you have children or buy waterproof seat covers. The light beige cloth material stains very easily. Stains won`t come off.
Favorite Features
Acceleration rate - how easy to handle Space in trunk, transported 2 twin beds, 2 twin size mattresses, full size work bench, desk etc in that car. Like a Mary Poppin`s bag - you `ll be surprised what fits in it.
Suggested Improvements
Leather seat covers only. Cloth material stains very easily and won`t come clean. Water stains from shoes and drinks. Seat handles on side should not be out of plastic, they break too easily.