Love My 'Bu!
By Kelli Rosey on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
One of the most surprising things to me after having several 4-cylinder cars is the amazing gas mileage I get with my 'Bu (I just had to give it a name!). The first major trip we took was a 2,000 mile round-trip excursion to Florida two weeks after buying the car. Wwe got over 31 MPG for that trip! Later, it made the same trip and got 33.6 MPG for the round-trip! This is better even than the VW Beetle we traded in. I love the way my 'Bu handles and her stunning good-looks. Classy, but still sexy in an understated way, without screaming "write me a ticket, please!." The remote starter is the most awesome feature I've ever had on a car, can't live without it! I love my 'Bu!
Favorite Features
Remote starter. Wireless headphones in back, XM radio, V6 power, fuel economy, hatchback utility, and rear-seat legroom - even my big 'ole husband can fit back there comfortably!
Suggested Improvements
A bit more V6 power, 5-speed or better automatic, automatic up and down on both front windows, better sunscreens on moonroof in back, fix rear shelf rattle, improve sun visors.