Love it!
By L.R. on
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I traded my Tahoe for this car - I'm going back to school, so I needed something more affordable and better on gas. I was worried about sacrificing some of the roominess and convenience that I'd grown accustomed to in my Tahoe, but I don't feel deprived at all in this car. It's spacious, well designed, and flexible. I fit myself, two teenagers, a car seat, and a 50 lb dog in it easily and no one feels cramped. It also has many of the convenience features that I like, such as auto headlights. Standard ABS and traction control are also greatly appreciated. Bottom line, I'm so happy to have found a fun, stylish car that fits my new budget without compomising the safety or comfort of my family.
Favorite Features
I like everything to be in it's place, so I appreciate the many clever compartments, cubbies, and pockets for storage. Standard ABS & traction control, cargo capacity, skylights, rear legroom, info center, auto headlights, and the great customer service from Chevrolet.
Suggested Improvements
The upholstery fabric was the only consession I feel that I made. It's tolerable though, considering how many other wonderful features this car has for the price.