2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: It's got it all

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

It's got it all
By cwb on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have only owned this car for a few weeks and I love it so far. Has all the options - XM, DVD, Heated seats, remote start etc... and I cannot believe the amount of leg room in the front and back seats. I am 6'0 and have to actually move the seat up to get it right. The DVD player hypnotizes my kids and bloes my friends away with the wireless headsets and remote. I'm still getting used to the exterior - the salesman pretty much put me IN the car before I had a chance to really look at it from the outside - good thing he did, or I may not have bit.

The DVD and the XM are great - but I am really using the remote start quite a bit. First time I have ever had On-Star and that is very cool as well. Especially for my long drives.

Better headrests for the front seats - they are not comfortable at all. Also, get an ac/dc plug in the front for my laptop (Yhe Matrix has this and it is very cool). If you could build in a wireless internet router - it would be perfect.