2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: Great Car

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car
By uscfan05 on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought used almost 4 years ago and still love my car. It has lots of room and space, even passengers in the back seat have plenty of leg room. I love how the rear seats lay all the way front ward like a SUV to give you more space. I've even put a live Christmas tree in there with no problem. Love how the car tells you when to change your oil and when certain fluid levels are low! This car is great for every age group. I'm in my 20's and love this car but it also has plenty of room for a family. Rides smoothly and turns just as smooth. Back seat riders also love the moonroof. Traction control is great as well.

I love how it tells you when to change the oil, fluids are low and beeps before it tells you so you know to look at your screen for the message. It tells you the fuel per tank and everything, this is great, me being a girl that knows nothing about the engine of a car.

I wish you could play MP3 CD's. The shade over the moonroof gets messed up and stretched out easily.